Summer in Canada

Summer in Canada
It's beautiful!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday 25 July 2010



Attending church in Montreal, we got to have sacrament in French and this time with no translation. I followed 2 talks and was clueless for one of them. My French still needs some practice! We took some photos of the Montreal temple and then headed back to spend the day with Francois and Odette. In our absence Francois had been planning a great 40km to 50km cycle together, but I had to give him a reality check that my maximum cycle time is currently about 90 minutes. My legs have the power, but I can’t do the saddle time!!

He still managed to get 25km out of us and a top speed of 28km/hr into a head wind. He killed me, but we had fun all the same cycling along a river and around a suburban island and then back past a mielie field. Getting home we relaxed by the pool in the afternoon and enjoyed a fantastic pork rack barbecue.






No comments:

Post a Comment